Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge

The Play Date Cafe had a very interesting challenge this week. The color splash! The challenge is to use Black and White and only a limited use of color. I loved this idea. Black and white always look so elegant and classy, but it can also look grungy and modern. So I grabbed my CTMH X-treme stamp set...do you see a pattern with my challenges lately?  
 

Yes I've used this stamp set for the last month of challenges.  I have my own personal challenge to use one stamp set to create at least 5 different projects before moving on.  Check out this post and this post to see what I've done already with this stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love this stamp set, so perfect for a boy. Loved your other cards with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! You have a great personal challenge of using one stamp for six different projects before moving on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I love how cool this card is! My guys would love getting a card like that :) Thanks for splashing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool boys card! Great colour combo for boys :) thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your grungy, modern take! Do I spy glitter paper, too? Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete