Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yesterday & Today - Week 10

What have you learned in your life? This was the topic of Week 10 in the Yesterday & Today class. I struggled with this question. Some things are obvious but I wanted to try to look really down deep and see what I really learned in my life.


This layout was very different then anything I have done because there are no pictures. It's just words and a little design. That's one thing I love about taking classes because it really pushes you outside your normal work. I would have never done a layout like this on my own, but I'm so glad I did it! One thing I did when writing out what I learned was to not go back and edit. I ran a spell checker but I didn't remove anything that I typed and just left the brainstorm alone. I did this so that my perfectionist natural would not take over the information and try to change it to fit what Little Miss Perfect though should be included instead of what was true to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment