Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yesterday & Today - Week 11

The challenge for week 11 was to work on self portraits and using your own handwriting. Since I did a digital layout I opted for a computer font just for simplicity sack. I had fun trying to get the self portraits each day.  I really like my Sunday photo. I wanted something different so I took some photos of my reflection in a glass door. I wasn't sure how it would turn out and I liked the look.


I think I would like to do a layout like this for each member of our family.  Maybe during their birthday week...could be an annual thing.

Xnomads' Blog

Also, make sure you stop by tomorrow for the monthly One Little Word Blog Hop.  If you missed the previous month check them out here and here

5 comments:

  1. great layout and wonderful idea to do each family memeber :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely idea ... great to capture lots of different activities too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the self portrait layout, it would be a great idea to one for each family member in their birthday week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout! I loved this class when I took it the first round. Still need to go back and finish some of the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I love your patterned paper and the picture of you reading. This looks so good!

    ReplyDelete