Sunday, March 13, 2011

Yesterday & Today - Week 9

I'm still playing caught up with my Yesterday & Today class.  I thought Week 9 would be so easy to do. The assignment was to document one day in my life.  Now I've done Ali's week in a life class twice, so one day should be so easy. My problem was picking a day. Last week everyday had something strange going on that was not "normal" so I didn't think it was a good day. 

Opps....Little Miss Perfect came for a visit. I was waiting for the perfect day to document instead of just documenting a day. So I told myself, "Self, stop waiting for the right day and just do the assignment!".

I finally put pencil to paper and started keeping track of my time for one day. I had to keep reminding myself to snap a few photos here and there.  This is the out come of a day documented.


I really need to do more pages like this. I enjoy reading about the everyday things that occupied our time and that are so easy to forget. I also get a kick out of the detailed photos that will mean so much more 5, 10, 15 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment