Later today I will paint a sample of the paint he picked out to see if we like the color. If it looks good then I have to get more paint and start taping off the room. My goal is to have the room livable by next weekend.
I'm planning on getting one of these Elfa shelf systems for his room. I'm looking around to see what option I have but I like this idea instead of a traditional desk and shelves.
So stay tuned...next week I should have some pictures of the new room and how we organized his space. And then how I decluttered and organized the other boys room.
On another note, I'm also going to join in on a weekly activity going on at My Little Life, called 5 Question Friday (5QF)
Each week she post 5 questions for you to answer. Some are just fun and some are thought provoking but they are all interesting. Here's the questions for this week:
1. What is your favorite sign of spring? My daffodils blooming - which they just did yesterday. I was all giddy when I saw them!
2. What was your best birthday ever? My last one - the big 40! We had a costume whirly ball party with many of my dearest friends. It was so much fun to get dressed up and just act crazy!
3. What is your favorite dessert? This is so hard. I love sweets! In restaurants I usually will get tiramisu. At home, I usually make a chocolate cake from scratch.
4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket? I've actually ever been pulled over once. I was driving home from work and had a terrible day. I took off from a red light like a bat out of *ell and realized pretty quickly that I was going to fast. I started to slow down and when I looked in my rear view mirror I saw a police car weaving in and out of traffic. I pulled over before he even put the lights on. I knew he was coming for me. I told him my mind was on other things and I didn't realize how fast I was going. He told me he didn't want to ruin my perfect driving record and gave me a warning.
5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times? Lately it's been after hitting my snooze button a few times. I really need to get to bed earlier because I do so much better when I wake up naturally.
So how would you answer these questions??