Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Question Friday


Here's another week of great questions from My Little Life.
1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?  I love the hunt for the Easter goodies. EB (Easter Bunny) leaves the empty baskets in the bedroom with a clue to the first goodie and the second clue.  It's a big scavenger hunt throughout the house. EB has left things in shoes, by the toothbrushes and inside closets. You just never know what he will come up with or what he will hind.

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?  Shower. I can not sit still long enough to take a bath.

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it? I used to be good at this when I worked downtown. It was something you had to learn if you didn't want to hike it from a parking structure. That was close to 20 years ago, so I don't think I could do it anymore. I usually avoid parallel parking now.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?  Cadbury mini eggs. Just give me a little bag of those.  I say little because I would eat a big bag by myself and then be really upset with all the extra calories I ate.

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?  We are an EB family.  

Hope you all have a blessed Easter Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment