Friday, April 29, 2011

Five Question Friday


Wow this weeks questions were not easy to answer! But here goes...



1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
This is very hard to answer. I'm not a car person. I just want one that works and gets me from point A to B. I would really like to get a hybrid car and not a mini-van for the next car purchase.

2. What was your worst first date ever?
I've been very lucky in this department. All the first dates I remember were fine, it was later that I figured out the problems with those guys! ;0

3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?


Again hard to answer. There were times I believed I was in love, but looking back it was just a crush or teen-hormones.  So I would have to say it was actually when I was 19 or 20.

4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
Two days ago. I'm very anal about money and organizing things. 

5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?

Wanted: A best Friend.  Must be able to deal with some complaining about spouse and other family members, must enjoy scrapbooking and workout together. Would be nice if they liked to hang out at home, drink coffee and/or wine, can look pass a messy house. Must not smoke or be too serious.  Needs to want to laugh a lot and share in lives general craziness.  All those interested should stop by with a large Robust Tea Latte for an after bus pick up interview. :)

 
If you would like to join in with the Five Question Friday, check out My Little Life


Also, stop by tomorrow for the One Little Word Blog Hop for April.  If you've missed the previous months, check out these post.

No comments:

Post a Comment