Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Knock, Knock...

Who's there?

You.

You Who?

You who, is anyone out there?

This is the question I'm asking. Is anyone out there? I'm starting a new class over at Shimelle's blog, Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers. The purpose of this class is to help this blog go to the next level. It will help me get to know you, my reader. Improve the content and interest of my post. And help me build a community here on my blog.  Sounds good to me!

Prompt 1: Ask Your Reader

My blog. What is it? It started out as just a way to share some family memories with other family members and share some of my scrapbook pages with on-line communities. This year it's grown.  I have a few main topics I like to blog about:

  • Scrapbooking and Card Making
  • Food
  • Home
  • Fitness
  • And of course, my family life
I know most blogs just focus on one of these topics, but I'm not out to sell my latest e-book or product line. This blog is not my business. Maybe in the future that could change, but right now it's an outlet for me to express what's important to me.

As my reader I would like to know:

Which type of posts do you find more interesting?

I would love to hear your comments, so please do not be shy. 

6 comments:

  1. I like to read whatever you find to write about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read about scrapbooking and papercrafting, and family life, with photos, and perhaps fitness! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a variety of things. I prefer blogs that are real life blogs covering a variety of things rather than single topic blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit of scrapping, bit of life and a bit of fun. definitely variety for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also taking Shimelle's class and have been wondering the same thing! I personally blog about a lot of these things too and enjoy the variety on other blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy reading blogs with variety - my topics are similar to yours. I do think my main focus (more than half my posts) are about scrapbooking, but I also include books reviews, healthy living, and daily life.

    ReplyDelete