Monday, April 25, 2011

Meal Plan Monday






I was almost tempted to for go the meal plan this week. It's late and I didn't get around to it and I have a crazy week coming up. That's when I realized, if I don't plan, it's going to be even crazier.  So I'm started off with a dish that I had on my plan last week but didn't do and I added some of the quick and easy dinners that I've used in the last month.  Nothing new this week. I don't have the time.  Here's to the quick, easy and tasty!



Monday: Spaghetti with Simple Tomato Sauce, Salad, Garlic Bread Sticks

Tuesday: Baked Bean Quesadillas , Mexican Rice & Salad


Wednesday:  Easy Garlic Broiled Chicken with Home Fries and Veggies

Thursday: Hot Dogs & Alpha Tots with Fruit & Veggies

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday: Grandma's Birthday Party

Sunday: Chicken in Crock Pot with Mashed Potatoes & Carrots

If you would like to share your meal plan, join in at Orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. I think you made the best decision. Your week will be better and you'll save time in the long run. Looks like a delicious week.

    ReplyDelete