Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Break



We are finishing up our Spring Break. The weather is anything but spring like, but we did the best we could.  A few days ago we had a nice day (meaning no rain and 50 degrees) so we decided to go to the Detroit Zoo. This is a bi-annual trip we like to make. I like going this time of year because the animals are not over heated by the summer sun and they are much more active.  Some good friends of ours joined us in the fun.


The kids had fun spending the day together and I think we all enjoyed getting out of the house and getting some fresh air in our lungs.

I've been having problems with my small camera so I only got a few good photos before it dead again. They are from the butterfly house - one of my favorite places.



This is my favorite, even though there are no animals. I just looked up and loved how the light and shadow looked through the leaves.





So speaking of my camera.... What is your favorite grab and go camera?? I'm looking for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment