Thursday, May 26, 2011

Decorating on a Budget

My son wanted a sports theme for his room and asked for some wallpaper. I hate wallpaper because it's a pain to get off, so I decided to take photos of his sports equipment and hang those on the wall.  Here are the photos I plan on using.  I changed them to sepia tone and added the old paper effect to the photos.




I plan on getting the Ribba frames from Ikea when I pick up his desk.  I'm just wondering if these photos are too dark.  Do you think they will look better in a white or black frame?

This room has been my decluttering project for the last month.  It's almost done and hopefully next week I will have some photos to share with everyone.  Check out Orgjunkie if you would like more ideas on organizing.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! My sister just bought a combo desktop and cubby thingee from Ikea and she is going back to get me on as it on sale cheap. I won't get it until July though when we go up for nephew's wedding.

    ReplyDelete