Monday, May 9, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


It's was such a beautiful weekend around here. We have been waiting for Spring to come and I'm thinking it finally is here and it's going to stay. All the rain and cold weather was really getting me down and was not very motivating. My goal for the week is to look at my 52 days of organizing, which I've been slacking on, and make a realistic plan for the rest of my projects.  So come back on Friday to see what my plans are and to join in on the de-cluttering.

As for today, here is my menu for this week:

Monday: Salisbury Steak & Potatoes w/ Asparagus   (I didn't get to this last week)
Tuesday: Leftover
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Salad  (the weathers too nice not to grill)
Thursday: Hotdog & Alpha Tots (or Annie's Mac&Cheese)  and/or leftovers
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Sandwiches
Sunday: Eating Out

1 comment:

  1. I'll be over for Grilled chicken salads. Sounds DIVINE! :)

    ReplyDelete