Thursday, June 30, 2011

Less is More Challenge (Take Two)

I learned a good lesson this week - remember the rules of the challenge.  I want to thank the ladies at Less is More for reminding me of this very basic lesson. Sometimes I get an idea in my head and just run with it, but forget the rules of the challenge.

So here is take two on this weeks Less is More challenge. The challenge was to use this sketch.







I also decided to include the challenge from Papercraft Star which was to use this photo as inspiration.



Here's what I came up with:


The stamp set was from Stampin' Up. Papers were from my scrap box.

11 comments:

  1. Aww so glad you have come back again Monica!
    this is a triumph, I love it
    the colours, the placement...super!
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! fab colour combo and flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely unusual colour combination, very nice. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica

    Gorgeous card - love it!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job with that inspiration picture - you caught it all so well ! Thanks for joining us this week at Papercraft Star !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb second submission Monica... this is just great, I love the colour combo and the sketch is spot on!
    Thanks so much for returning with this second card!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo, Monica! Lovely card!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color combination and circles, scallops and flowers! Found your blog through the Mother LOAD class at BPC. Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you added flowers to those sentiment circles - I'd never have thought to do that. Great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful and simple card. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete