Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Less is More Challenge

One of my goals was to start doing a challenge on a weekly bases.  I'm hoping to make this goal a habit, but I know it's going to be hard. I don't always have a set time to be creative and during the summer it can be so much harder, but all I can do is keep trying to make this a habit.

This week I decided to do the challenge at Less Is More.   The challenge is called In the Frame and it's a One Layer Week.  Since Father's Day is coming up I used that as my inspiration.  I also tried doing a digi card, which I've never done. I received this great tie and word digi supplies from Designers Digital for free. After printing I drew the frame and colored everything in with my Zig Markers.

8 comments:

  1. Well I hope that your one challenge per week will be ours!
    This is great, fab image and perfect sentiment!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you Monica
    Hope you choose us ever week
    Your card is FAB, very cool!
    I am going to check out those digis
    I'd love to see if it's possible to replace the T
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More" the tie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab CAS card. A perfect masculine card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect Father's Day card! Love the font on the sentiment, and the tie is really a great "dad" thing!

    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bold bright tie image and the line frame. All that white space is just gorgeous too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete