Monday, June 20, 2011

Meal Plan Monday



I've noticed in my last few meal plans that I forgot something very important - Leftover Day.  I need one and sometimes two Leftover Days in my plan.  Because of this oversight, I never made all the meals I had planned for last week.  So I moved those items to this week, which made my planning easier. 


Our new favorite dish from last weeks plan was the Chicken & Black Bean Green Enchilada Rice Bake.  This was so easy and tasty and the leftovers were wonderful!

Monday: Oregano Beef Kebabs with Tzatzik, Tomato & Cucumber Salad.

Tuesday: BBQ Chicken, Baked Beans, Broccoli Salad.

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Chicken Parmigiana (Oct 2010 Oxygen Magazine); Cauliflower, Green Salad

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Pork Chops with Cinnamon Apples & Roasted Potatoes


If you want to join in or see other meal plans head over to Organized Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, leftover days are important... I also call them "fend for yourself" nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that u add a veggie with the chicken parm. i love broccoli or green beans with pasta dishes wioth red sauce. never thought of cauliflower
    i'd love if you checked out my Menu Plan for this week
    im also following you via gfc, this meme is great for recipe ideas and to follow as well:)

    ReplyDelete