1. What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Fall of the Giants - Ken Follett - absolutely an amazing book
Maybe this Time - Jennifer Cruise - not her best
Oxygen & Clean Eating - my usually monthly magazines
2. What movies, television shows, plays, etc. Did I watch this month?
Tangled - loved this movie
I'm not a big TV watcher.
3. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
End of School celebrations
Strawberry Picking with my boys and mom
Dinner at Santano's with some "mom" girlfriends.
Frankenmuth to celebrate my Mom's Birthday (this is a yearly tradition)
4. What gifts did I give and/or recieve?
Christmas Ornament at Bronner's for my Mom
5. What special or unusual purchases did I make?
I bought ideas to do some canning. First time I did that.
6. What illness or health concerns did I have?
Nothing - everyone has been well
7. What were my accomplishments this month?
I worked our 5 or more day a week
Made Strawberry Jam
Getting my photos organized doing Finding Photo Freedom.
Completed Power Scrapping Class and finished the layouts.
8. What disappointments this month?
No real disappointments - just wish the weather was better.
9. How did I do on my goals for the month?
I did really well with most of my goals. I still need to spend less time at the computer.
10. Anything else noteworthy to include?
Love this quote over at Ali Edwards blog: On Being Different
Favorite new recipe: Chicken and Black Bean Green Enchilada Rice Bake
Interesting Craft Idea: Flower Topiary
Organizing Inspiration: Kids Art Display
Goals for next month:Continue with Finding Photo Freedom
Drink more Water
Have Game Night/Day with Kids