Thursday, June 30, 2011

Monthly Recap

I'm going to try to do a monthly recap to help me remember some of the little things that happen during the month.  This idea is from Katie the Scrapbook lady and I'm happy to join her with this recap.

1. What books and/or magazines did I read this month?


Fall of the Giants - Ken Follett   - absolutely an amazing book
Maybe this Time - Jennifer Cruise - not her best

Oxygen & Clean Eating - my usually monthly magazines


2. What movies, television shows, plays, etc. Did I watch this month?

Tangled - loved this movie

I'm not a big TV watcher.

3. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?


End of School celebrations
Strawberry Picking with my boys and mom
Dinner at Santano's with some "mom" girlfriends.
Frankenmuth to celebrate my Mom's Birthday  (this is a yearly tradition)

4. What gifts did I give and/or recieve?

 Graduation gifts for my niece (money to go towards her car)
Teacher Gifts
Christmas Ornament at Bronner's for my Mom

5. What special or unusual purchases did I make?

I bought ideas to do some canning. First time I did that.

6. What illness or health concerns did I have?

Nothing - everyone has been well

7. What were my accomplishments this month?



I worked our 5 or more day a week
Made Strawberry Jam
Getting my photos organized doing Finding Photo Freedom.
Completed Power Scrapping Class and finished the layouts.

8. What disappointments this month?

No real disappointments - just wish the weather was better.

9. How did I do on my goals for the month?

I did really well with most of my goals.  I still need to spend less time at the computer.

10.  Anything else noteworthy to include?

Love this quote over at Ali Edwards blog:  On Being Different

Favorite new recipe: Chicken and Black Bean Green Enchilada Rice Bake
Interesting Craft Idea: Flower Topiary
Organizing Inspiration: Kids Art Display

Goals for next month:
Continue with Finding Photo Freedom
Drink more Water
Have Game Night/Day with Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment