Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Vacation - Georgia

The last leg of our journey was one I was looking forward to doing. We were going to visit my sister and her family.  It's been three years since our children have seen each other, which is just way too long.


After some initial shyness from my boys they had a blast with their cousins.  As you can see my sister had the girls and I had the boys plus the age difference is 15 years between the oldest and youngest, but they all had so much fun. 


As for me, I had so much fun hanging out with my sister. It really made me miss all the times we hung out before they moved down south. I really love my sister and her family! They are going to try to come to Michigan this summer, so hopefully it will not be too long before we see them again.

So that's the end of our vacation log. All in all it was a wonderful trip filled with so many memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment