Saturday, June 4, 2011

Our Vacation - The Happiess Place on Earth


I'm sure you guess but our next visit was to the Magic Kingdom.  I love Disney and always enjoy my visit. If you can believe it, this was our cheap part of the trip.  How? I have a Disney Rewards Visa. If you plan on going to Disney anytime in the future I requirement getting this card. I don't use my Credit Cards much but over the past two year I received over 650 rewards points which equal over 650 dollars to spend at Disney.  I was so excited when I heard that, so everything we did was basically free. Everything we ate. Everything we bought. Everything! Love it!

Disney had a few surprise for us.  The first being this cool new line queue play area at the Winnie the Pooh ride.  They had different stations that the kids could play at while the parents were standing in line.  The play areas were part of the line so you always had your children close by and within sight. It was a great idea and I hope they do that to more rides.


They also removed Toon Town and they are expanding Fantasy Land.  Here's what it's going to look like when they complete it in 2012.  They had most of the "Beast" castle finished and I love the image of the 7 dwarfs cottage. There is also going to be a 'circus' area with three large big tops. Looks exciting.


Of course we did the usually thinks for us.  Like ride the carousal


take a spin on the teacup ride


and eat Mickey Mouses ear.


A day at the Magic Kingdom would not be complete without a parade.


It wasn't easy taking photos in the dark with no flash, but I was surprised at how well these photos turned out.

The following day was our last day in Florida. We took it easy with some swimming in the pool, shopping at downtown Disney, and some miniature golf.  The next stop of our vacation was something I was really looking forward to...family.

No comments:

Post a Comment