Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Less is More Challenge

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I'll be posting about our adventures tomorrow.

This week at Less Is More the challenge was a color challenge. 
SHADES of BLUE
Love It! Blue is my favorite color so I knew I would have plenty of blue items to work with, but I had to keep it simple. The first idea that came to my mind would not leave, so I went with it. It's been really hot and humid here so I'm sure that's why I couldn't get water off my mind.


The whole card was made with some scraps I had in my blue section of my scrap box.  The ball is just scraps that I punched with a circle punch and then cut and glued together.  Thanks for stopping by, come back soon!



14 comments:

  1. One majorly fun card - love your ripped card "waves"

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the simple idea that tunred out so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - that water does look refreshing, especially considering all the hot weather we're having here in Texas! I like the way you did the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool card Monica
    Simplicity at it's best
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card! Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the torn papers, a fun card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant way to create a scene, definately reminds me of holidays at the seaside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the ripped edge for waves and how the sentiment follows them :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds so simple...you've done a WONDERFUL job with this!! Love it!! My Card

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool idea to layer your torn paper. Sometimes we forget some of the best techniques. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your torn edges and the ball is fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cool card! The torn layer sea is fabulous and what a stroke of genius to add a beach ball!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card ... it really does have a 'relaxed' feel to it! :)

    ReplyDelete