Sunday, July 17, 2011

Less is More Challenge

I made this card in record time. I think it took me more time to get a picture and upload it then it did to make it. It's simple, but that's the idea.  The challenge this week at Less Is More was Circles.  More than one circle, lots of white space and simple....Yep that's my card.


I've had these small letter stickers forever in my stash and they were the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the challenge. I was inspired by all the banner products I've been seeing in the paper crafting community. I just drew the line and placed the stickers. Fast, easy, simple! Love it!

19 comments:

  1. It looks great, and your idea really works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Monica... simplicity itself!
    Love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simplest ideas are often the best. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea! looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple idea and so blooming effective too - well done

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever, simple and very effective

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A simple concept done with aplomb! (don't know where those words from, but their quite good) A GREAT card, I may even take you up on the idea please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very simple and very effective, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card, very stylish
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Monica . Simply a lovely card .

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super idea
    Good job!
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Awesome card! Yes...less is more here for sure! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love this, so simple but gorgeous!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete