Monday, July 25, 2011

Meal Plan Monday



It's Monday again! Last week I didn't follow my meal plan very well, but that's okay. I never was worried about what we would have for dinner, it's just that it was so hot around here that we didn't have much of an appetite for a big meal. We had a few nights were we would just snack on fresh fruit, some cheese and crackers and cut up veggies. It was perfect during the 104 (114 with heat index) temperatures we were having.

This week it's not suppose to be that hot, but in Michigan you just never know. I did make my plan for the week and I plan on using my crock pot to help keep the heat down in the house.

Monday: Garden Fresh Pasta

Tuesday: Rice Cooker (Crock Pot) mac & cheese with Salad

Wednesday: Clean Eating Tacos

Thursday: Hot Dogs & Alpha Tots with fruit

Friday: Homemade Pizza with Clean Eating Rice Crisper Treats

Saturday: Clean Eating Crock pot Pineapple Chicken

Sunday: Eating Out


If you want more meal plan ideas or want to share your plan go to Organized Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment