Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Wedding Trend

I love the new trend that is happening in weddings around here. Photo Booths!! What scrapbooker, memory keeper wouldn't love this idea.  My two younger boys couldn't get enough of going into the booth to make silly faces and get a print out. I had to twist my oldest arm to come in with us at first, but then he started getting into the fun. The best part was that two copies would come out, one for us and one for the bride and groom. Just think about the great album the married couple will have with all these fun, candid shots of their guests. 



I'm sure they might get a little tired of seeing my family, because we have over 10 photo strips. But I have to admit, I was having so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. It's a brilliant idea! Why didn't I have one at my wedding all those hundreds of years ago?!!

    ReplyDelete