Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ten on 10




Welcome back to the second month of Ten on 10.  This month is a quick list for me.

Ten reasons I haven't blogged lately.

1. Trying to get back into our routine after long holiday weekend.
2. Catching up on much needed house work.
3. Ants in the laundry room.  Deep cleaning of laundry room because of the ants.
4. Staying on track with on-line classes (Finding Photo Freedom, Mother LOAD and OLW).
5. In-laws in town.
6. My mom goes back down south next week - spending extra time with her.
7. Weather has been great - playing with kids.
8. Decided to run my first 5K - been running everyday.
9. Went scrapbooking on Friday night.
10. Family wedding on Saturday night.

 I have a lot of material to blog about I just need to find the time to get the photos uploaded and some writing done.  Come back soon to see if I've gotten back on schedule.  Thanks for stopping by.

If you would like to join in stop by Shimelle's blog to play along.

7 comments:

  1. Those are very good reasons to not have the time to blog! Enjoy living life (although the cleaning, ants, etc can put a damper on it) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand 100% your 10 reasons. Sometimes I am so busy doing things that I would love to blog about that I have to time to write them up for the blog!
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Monica! You're making me feel exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Monica, hello from Milwaukee. You are a busy lady!! Good for you for running. You inspire me. Please keep us updated! Have a great week. ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica..thanks for stopping by to look at my list..I reckon you have really good reasons for not blogging!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally relate to that list - I've slowed down on blog posts during June, but things are returning to normal around here (at least for this week!).

    ReplyDelete