Thursday, August 4, 2011

Addiction

Hello. My name is Monica and I'm a pinterest addict.

Yes, I took the plunge and signed up for pinterest.  I resisted for months because I knew it could be a huge time waster. But.....I'm finding so many cool things.  I do have to limit the amount of time I play on the boards but I love looking at all the interesting homes, posters, silly things, you name it. Here are some thing I found recently that I just love.

http://thecraftingchicks.com
 I want this house rules posted in my house.

From ericasweettooth.com

Love the Mouse.

From hpstuffs.tumblr.co
Wonderful poster to see how they have grown up.

From hpstuffs.tumblr.co
What is your excuse? Inspiring.

Do you pin??  What are your favorite things to look for when searching boards?

5 comments:

  1. I really like the mouse cupcake & that Harry Potter poster! I haven't taken the plunge yet, but I've enjoyed seeing what others have pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do pin! Thankfully I haven't turned it into an addiction, but I do find it a great way to keep track of things I see that I want to "lift" from in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pin! Did you know there is pinterest button to put on your blog so people can follow your boards? It doesn't seem to take as much of my time as Google Reader does and it gives me great ideas :) On the last poster....WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I did pin, haven't for a while, but I love seeing what others do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What's your excuse?" Wow. Powerful statement.

    ReplyDelete