Friday, August 12, 2011

Card Challenges

Over the last few days I've been looking at the different challenge sites that I like and some new ones that I found. At first, nothing was jumping out at me. I haven't been in a very creative mood. I've been focusing on decluttering, organizing and getting ready for school.

After putting the kids to bed I looked at the challenges again and I just got very inspired. So I had to create! The card I made is actually for 4 challenges.


I used two stamp sets from CTMH: X-treme and Shining Star. I used Distress Ink in Fired Brick and Faded Jeans. The stripes were made using a scor-buddy.

Over at Less is More the challenge was use the Colors of Your Nations Flag. I not only used the colors but used the stars and stripes as inspiration. (edited later: I missed posting this challenge by 5 minutes...I need to work on my challenges a little earlier)

At CAS-ual Fridays the challenge was a 2-in-1 challenge with Clean & Simple Stamping. The challenge was to create a clean and simple card using this sketch:


And a new challenge for me is Cards for men. The challenge was Clean & Simple.

10 comments:

  1. WOW what an amazing card Here you have done!!! looks FABO!!! i have not yet tried to make a card but i did the other day buy a card making kit to get me started !!!!!!
    Take care
    TONI
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men Challenge. You did a great job making your card Clean and Simple. I love seeing you creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugz, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Monica, fab CAS design and gorgeous images and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So unique and creative!! Love the score lines! The simple color combo conveys the sentiment perfectly!! Thanks SO much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice card! So upbeat! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really great card for a teenager - super bold images. Shame you missed the LIM deadline. Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your card is so striking and has so many fine details that are just amazing! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally rockin' cool card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete