Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week in the Life...Final

I finished this years week in the life project. I'm so glad that I didn't toss this years project. I'm really happy with how this project tuned out. I think I like it so much because it didn't follow the exact layout or plan.

Now on to the last 3 themes.

Theme 5: Learn


Journaling reads:
Each week we learn. It’s a part of our life.
Life is not interesting unless you are learning. Over the summer, our learning doesn’t stop. The boys were busy with camps: Bug Camp, Soccer, Basketball, Football and Springhill Day Camp. So much learning about nature, sports, morals, and teamwork. The boys enjoyed a visit to the Detroit Science Museum with Dad. We went on our first long bike ride now that we have a tandem bike. I got my order from Amazon with my new software for school.  There is always something to learn.


Theme 6: Relax



Journaling reads:

Each week we relax. It’s a part of our life.
Sleep is always a part of life. In the summer we stay up later and on most days just wake up when we feel like it.  That means 9:30 bed time for the boys, 11 for me and getting up from 7 - 9 in the morning. The lazy days of summer are still very busy, so we try to get in some relaxing time. My favorite is always reading a book or doing crafts. As a family we enjoy being outside and being coach potatoes and watching a movie. I try to get at least 30 minutes of quiet time each day just to refresh and breath.


Theme 7: Go



Journaling reads:


Each week we go. It’s a part of our life.
Go. Go. Go. Even though I keep trying to simplify our life, it still seems we are always on the go. This week we went to so many places. ACE, Camp, Staples, Friends House, Aunt Betty’s Apartment, Doctor, Music Lesson, Beach, Meijer, Target, Chiropractor, Gym, Soccer, Salvation Army, Irma’s Custard Shop, Stony Creek, Movies, Bike Trail, Museum, Restaurant.  I’m getting better at combining trips so that we are not running everyday.


So do you have any big projects that turned out differently then how you envisioned them?

2 comments:

  1. I love these pages Monica they will be wonderful to look back on. Well worth the hard work :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just wonderful, it's so good to scrap the everyday moments of our life :)

    ReplyDelete