Friday, November 4, 2011

Monthly Recap...

October is my favorite month. Not only is the landscape turning into brilliant colors, but the days are the perfect temperature. I love the crisp, clean feel of a fall day.  To add to the enjoyment, I also celebrated another birthday and there is Halloween to top it all off.  Here's what else I've been up to this past month.


1. What books and/or magazines did I read this month?

Oxygen & Clean Eating - my usually monthly magazines
Design Fundamentals for the Digital Age - by Linda Holtzchue, Edward Noriega
A Short Course in Digital Photography by Barbara London and Jim Stone
Irish Dreams  by Nora Roberts



2. What movies, television shows, plays, etc. Did I watch this month?

Bridemaids
Crazy, Stupid Love

3. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?

Dinner with my Brothers
Date Night with Hubby - dinner and a movie
Friday Night Crop - Did homework, but still had a great time
Surprise party for my Brother's 50th at Bowling Alley
Corn Maze
Food Allergy Walk

Craving Pumpkins

4. What gifts did I give and/or recieve?

I received 2 Script CDs, a DS game - Professor Layton, North Face jacket and an everyday watch.

5. What special or unusual purchases did I make?

Halloween Costumes - Policeman, Faceless Phantom and Joker
Hubby bought large animated witch and skeleton
Turbo Fire workout
Down payment on replacing the rest of our windows

6. What illness or health concerns did I have?

EEG and MRI came back fine.  Working on getting more sleep and reducing my stress. That is helping with the problems.
 
7. What were my accomplishments this month?

Ran another 5K. This time with my 8 year old.



8. What disappointments this month?

Had to drop my Pilates class - it just wasn't at a good time.
I've also had to cut back on my personal trainer - it was not working into the budget.

9. How did I do on my goals for the month?

I did great on my goals this month.  I wanted to do one more race before winter and I did that with my son.

My other goal was to do deep breathing to relax. I've been doing that in the morning.

10.  Anything else noteworthy to include?

Had meeting with interior designer and carpenters. Phase one of living room remodel has started.
Coaching Lego robotics team.

Goals for next month:

Start my Christmas shopping early, so I'm not running around trying to find that special gift.
Take pictures for Christmas cards



This idea is from Katie the Scrapbook lady.

1 comment:

  1. You've had a busy month....bet you had fun running with your son
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete