Monday, November 28, 2011

Putting it All Together

The last half of my photograph class has been putting all the rules and techniques we have learned to use.  We were introduced to the studio and all the lights, back drops and tables that can be used. Let me just say, I would love to have a studio in my home.  I loved doing the studio work.

We learned about the six different ways to light a person for a portrait. The best way to do a model shoot and how take photographs of objects.

My favorite studio shoot was for an advertising ad. Our assignment was to bring in our own props and design and shoot a magazine ad. I really enjoyed making this assignment come together. The best part was helping other people, I really learned so much by doing that. I think this was my kids favorite assignment too, because I needed to make cookies for my props.  Here is the final photo that was edited for a magazine page.



I could serious see doing this type of photography for a living. It was that much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is definitely a great ad page!! It would fit right into a magazine - you should send a copy right over to King Arthur Flour & ask for a job! :>)

    ReplyDelete