Ten things I must complete before Christmas:
1. Finish my final projects in my three college courses.
2. Buy gifts.
3. Make gifts.
4. Take Family photo for Christmas Cards or I might use one from the 12x Family Blog Hop.
5. Making cards and Sending them out.
6. Making lots of homemade cinnamon rolls. These are gifts to teachers and friends so I mean LOTS
and LOTS of rolls.
7. Pick out paint and carpet color for living room and hope we get it done before Christmas.
8. Hang Christmas lights up outside (before it gets too cold).
9. Watch A Christmas Story, It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Carol and the Grinch that
10. Drink hot chocolate and watch the snow fall.
This post is linked back to Shimelle.com. She will be starting her Journal your Christmas soon, so stop by to find out how you can join in on the fun.