Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ten on 10

Ten things I must complete before Christmas:

1. Finish my final projects in my three college courses.

2. Buy gifts.


3. Make gifts.

4. Take Family photo for Christmas Cards or I might use one from the 12x Family Blog Hop.

5. Making cards and Sending them out.

6. Making lots of homemade cinnamon rolls.  These are gifts to teachers and friends so I mean LOTS
    and LOTS of rolls.

7. Pick out paint and carpet color for living room and hope we get it done before Christmas.

8. Hang Christmas lights up outside (before it gets too cold).

9. Watch A Christmas Story, It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Carol and the Grinch that
    Stole Christmas.

10. Drink hot chocolate and watch the snow fall.


This post is linked back to Shimelle.com.  She will be starting her Journal your Christmas soon, so stop by to find out how you can join in on the fun.

7 comments:

  1. looks like my list except for the snow part!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah some lovely festive 'to-dos'. A Christmas Carol is on my to watch list as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since it is highly unlikely I'll watch snow fall (I did at Christmas last year so won't again in my lifetime lol) how about you send me some cinnamon rolls to have with my hot chcolate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet 'buy gifts' and 'make gifts' could take up a few more spots on the list! I know they'll take me a long time! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I enjoy watching all the Christmas shows most of all! I also enjoy a quiet Christmas Eve listening to Christmas Carols.
    http://scrapyourlife.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like some wonderful plans. I need to get started on a few Christmas gifts I want to make, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cinnamon rolls sound good...hope you get the painting done!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete