Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Your Name in Photos

This is the last photography assignment I have to share with you. Spelling your name in photos. At first I was not to thrilled about doing this, but I love the end result so much that now I want to go find other letters and make a collage for each of my boys.  This would also make an amazing holiday gift for those people that have everything.

All these photos were taking on the same nature walk with my family. I love how all the photos seem to go together.  Each photo by themselves were not that great but together they are so much more.

If you decide to do this please let me know. I would love to see what you do.

3 comments:

  1. It's a cool idea and I love the things that you found to create each letter! I have a tendency to be far too literal to see what you saw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing to do.

    Thank you for you kind comments recently, I'm trying to get back to blog reading again

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea and I love how yours has turned out. You have been really imaginative in what you have chosen. Great work. Love the M :0)

    ReplyDelete