Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday Time = Creative Time

I hope everyone had a Merry and Joyful Holiday. My boys have been filling their time building Legos and eating as many cookies as they can.  It's been lots of fun!  I know I haven't been on my blog much but that will be changing.  I've been busy with some projects around the house and I'm hoping to be able to show them to you in a few weeks when the project is finished.  I've also been busy working on some assignments for the classes I signed up for next year.  I'm hoping I didn't bite off more then I can chew, but I'm really motivated and looking forward to the classes.

One thing that I haven't done in a long, long time was to do a scrapbook challenge. I've been busy organizing my supplies and when I get into my cleaning mode, I don't do much creating. I really needed to do something fun and creative so what better way then a challenge from Scrap the Boys.  The challenge was to use 1 or 2 photos on a Christmas themed layout using Green, Red, White and Blue.



I actually had a kit by Dianne Rigdon Designs called Be Merry that used those four colors. The template was from Ali Edwards.

Enjoy the last few days of 2011.  What are your plans for ringing in the new year?  Do you do something quiet or head out to a big party?

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you & your family, looks like you've had a great time. Sending you good wishes for 2012. We'll be having quiet time this New Years Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Monica. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete