Saturday, December 3, 2011

Monthly Recap...


It's that time again.... Here's what I've been up to.

1. What books and/or magazines did I read this month?

Oxygen & Clean Eating - my usually monthly magazines
Irish Dreams – Nora Roberts

2. What movies, television shows, plays, etc. Did I watch this month?

Footloose
Breaking Dawn

3. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?

Coached my sons Lego Robotics Team. Competition was so much fun and it was amazing to see what these kids come up with for their projects.

Had lunch with my good friend Laura.  Went to Pottery Barn with her after for some shopping.

Went furniture shopping for our living room remodel.

Went out to dinner with my friends from High School. Always a wonderful time.

Went to Keuse and Muir on Main for Thanksgiving dinner.

4. What gifts did I give and/or recieve?

Bought many gifts but did not give them yet.
5. What special or unusual purchases did I make?
New Sump Pump – not expected. Lucky we caught the problem before there was too much water in the basement.
Wall Units for our living room remodel.
New windows for first floor of house.
6. What illness or health concerns did I have?

Logan had his annual check up at the heart doctor. He still has the hole in his heart, but it hasn’t changed in size.  So we will come back again next year to get it checked again.
 
7. What were my accomplishments this month?

Registered for next semesters classes.
Organizing my digi supplies in LightRoom.  Imported everything and tagged by kit and designer.

8. What disappointments this month?

Haven’t had the time to workout like I would like to.
9. How did I do on my goals for the month?

Did great on goals. Almost done with Xmas shopping.  Just need to get DH gift and my mom something. But the boys are done.
I also took a photo of the boys on Thanksgiving that I will use in our Christmas Cards.
10.  Anything else noteworthy to include?

Had teacher conferences with the boys teachers. They are all doing great.
William football team tied for first place. William started basketball.
Kyle was in his first piano recital.  Kyle started gymnastics.
Logan started violin lessons.

Goals for next month:

Mail out Xmas cards.
Finish my classes with a bang!!
Order furniture and pick our carpeting for living room
Enjoy the holiday season
This idea is from Katie the Scrapbook lady.

2 comments:

  1. It's such a great idea to look back on your past months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of accomplishments last month Monica. Congrats on getting your digi supplies organized and tagged. Cheering for your semester to end with a bang - go Monica go! :>)

    ReplyDelete