Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Plan for the New Year

Do you have a plan for the New Year?  Are there classes or projects that you are signing up for?  I've been trying to decide which classes/projects I'm going to jump into, but it's really hard!  I want to do them all.  Everything looks so cool and fresh and exciting.  I'm trying to be good and not over commit but here is what I'm doing so far:

Over at Big Picture I've signed up for

Twelve - Stacy Julian

Big Picture Classes

This class was a jump for me. I wasn't sure about the commitment, but I love Stacy's classes.  They are always worth the money and you get so much more than you release from them. I'm going to do my best to keep up with this class, but I'm a little worried.

One Little Word 2012 - Ali Edwards



I really enjoyed the 2011 version of this class. I struggled a little at the end to keep motivated but because of the blog hop I was in, I keep going and have a wonderful journey documented. I still don't know what my word will be, but I'm looking forward to exploring it.

Round Up Your Memories - Katie Nelson

I've been doing Katie's round up for a few months now and really enjoy them. I'm taking the class to get more ideas on gather my information and using them in my books.

Classes I'm thinking about:

Finding Your Photo Flow over at Digi Scraps 101. 

I'm taking Kayla's free lightroom digi organization class and I'm loving it. I'm really curious to see how she organizes here photos and keeps them organized. She is going to look at all types of software, not just lightroom, so this might help me decide which software will work best for me in the long run.

The Art of Poster Design and Digi-In Deep over at Jessica Sprague.

It's been a while since I took anything over at Jessica's site. I've loved the classes I took in the past and I think it's time to learn some more Photoshop skills.

Project Life - Becky Higgins
This would be a huge jump for me. I love seeing everyone's projects but it's a big, big commitment. I'm not sure if I'm ready for it yet. She also has a class coming to Big Picture called Project Real Life that I might look into.

I also have my college course I have to keep up, so I can not forget about those.  What classes/projects are you really looking forward to doing in the new year?

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like your going to be busy Monica.

    For 2012, I've signed up for Stacy's Twelve & Cathy Z's Move More, Eat Well. I'm also currently in Reclaiming Your Time. All three of these classes have monthly check-ins throughout 2012.

    Yesterday I made a list of all my online classes from BPC, Jessica Sprague, and Get It Scrapped. I'm hoping to go back through those and re-work/complete some of them in 2012. I'd love to say I'm not going to sign up for anything else (at least for a while!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely doing One Little Word again and Cathy Z's Move More Eat Well. Like Melissa I'm currently in Reclaiming Your Time. And I know that I'll continue with any "Picture" classes offered by Tracey Clark.

    I have a bunch of classes from BPC, Jessica Sprague, and Get It Scrapped to complete (or start as the case may be).

    I could easily occupy my entire year with just what I have listed above, but I'm seriously considering Twelve. I haven't taken the plunge yet... I'm just not sure about my commitment level to that much scrapbooking! Especially since I really want to focus on my photography and digi skills. But I've got the rest of this month to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually not going to sign up for any (famous last words lol) but next year I want to concentrate on my own creativity and learn what's my style! Don't hold me to this, as I bet I change my mind lol

    ReplyDelete