Sunday, January 15, 2012

Twleve on 12

Since it's 2012 there has been a lot of talk about doing projects focusing on 12. One such project is taking 12 photos on the 12th month of the year.  I tried doing something like this last year but I didn't get very far, so I thought I would try again.  I'm using my iphone and the Instagram app to capture my everyday happenings on the 12th of each month.  For January I decided to set my alarm for every hour for 12 hours. When the alarm went off I would snap a photo.  The alarm really made a difference.


I used the kit: Everyday Moments from Sweet Shoppe Designs for this layout.

8 comments:

  1. very cute! what a great idea to set an alarm on the hour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page...what a good idea to have set the alarm!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, and I love the outcome

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun - great everyday shots. Wonderful idea to set the alarm for each hour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very smart and great results! I love the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a good idea for the alarm. Wouldn't work when teaching but on a weekend that would be a great help. TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Monica! I took photos... still need to make the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout! Love your take on the 12!

    ReplyDelete