Friday, February 17, 2012

Another Class

I know at the beginning of the year I said I was not going to sign up for any more classes. I meant it when I said it. I just didn't know that Jessica Sprague was going to have The Art of Poster Design class. This looked like so much fun and something I really like to do, so I decided to break what I said and go for it.

I'm a little behind on the assignments but really loved the first poster and I'm excited to get working on the next one. So this post is going to be short, so I can get back to work. 

We were suppose to just highlight our initial but since my OLW this year is Define I wanted a reminder to just be me.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with...this is a great start!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this - I like that you highlighted the letters to be a reminder to be yourself!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete