Sunday, February 19, 2012

More Poster Art

I'm really loving this Art of Poster Design. I really want to make more but for now I'm just doing the class assignments, otherwise my kids would go hungry, the house would be a mess, and I would fail my college courses. But for now I'm so happy with the class posters I don't mind.

Here are the next two assignment we worked on:


For the color scheme I used a color swatch I downloaded from Kuler.com.  If you have never used this site it's a wonderful play land of color schemes. It's an abode site and it's free to join.


For this poster I changed some of the sayings from the original, but when I have time I want to change them all to fit me and what inspires me.

Hope you enjoyed seeing the posters.

1 comment:

  1. Both great posters, but definitely loving the idea of the second one!

    ReplyDelete