Friday, February 10, 2012

Ten on 10


I've been thinking off and on about my One Little Word, DEFINE, the past few weeks. I've been looking at what things define me and I thought it would be fun to do a list of 10 names I'm often called.

10.  Mrs. Burglar (this is not my last name, but most people pronoun it this way)
  9.  Hey You! (what can I say)
  8.  Ma'am (I hate this, makes me feel old)
  7.  Mrs. B (using my correct last name)
  6.  so and so's Mom (where so and so is add one of my three boys names)
  5.  Mrs. Monica (my kids close friends call me this)
  4.  Monica (for obvious reasons)
  3.  Darling (my mom calls everyone Darling)
  2.  Boo (my husbands nickname for me - long story)
  1.  Mom (25-50% of the time this is said in a whiny voice)


So what unique names define you??

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea for Ten Things! Hope you have a great weekend Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute list Monica. I'd have to put "%itch" on my list (yes, I've been called that more than once) so I'm not sure it would make for family-friendly reading! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting take on it and I definitely recognise the whiny Muuuum especially when she wants something :0)
    Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, a great list, I wouldn't be able to come up with 10. The youth at church christined me BevEd many many years ago, even though I am not one for nicknames I figured it was done in love so accepted it. Some are grown but they and their parents still call me that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun list, I'm often, called Sarns

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. I also have "Moth-errrrrr!"

    ReplyDelete