Thursday, February 23, 2012

Twleve on 12

I know this is very late, but it's been crazy around here. I finally got my photos off the camera and I wanted to put together my Twelve on 12 layout before it was put "in the pile" of things to do. This month I decided to take 12 photos of the technology we use on a daily bases. All of this ideas did not exist when I was a child and I wish I knew what were the "big" everyday ideas from when I was growing-up.  I can remember a few like the first microwave that took up the whole counter and you could only warm things up and our first dishwasher that you had to hook up to the sink with a hose.  I'll have to see if I can remember 12 things and find pictures for them.  It would be very interesting to compare.

4 comments:

  1. This is really a good idea, it's the things we take for granted every day. I remember so clearly when We got a Video recorder ... And the choice was VHS or Betamax ... We picked the wrong one lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great idea to document the technology. It changes so fast anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome idea and I am going to adapt it for one of my monthly layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I had forgotten about the dishwasher that we had to hook up to the sink, but I definitely still remember that first microwave!

    ReplyDelete