Saturday, March 17, 2012

A litle touch of Irish

In honor of St. Patrick's Day I thought I would share some of my favorite Irish inspired things.

Food:



Corned Beef and Cabbage cooked in Guinness.
Guineess Beef Stew
Irish Soda Bread
Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes

Books:

All of these are by Nora Roberts

Irish Born: which includes Born in Fire, Born in Ice and Born in Shame.
Irish Heart: which includes Irish Thoroughbred and Irish Rose.
Irish Dream: which includes Irish Rebel and Sullivan's Woman.

Movies:


The Quiet Man  1952  John Wayne, Maureen O'Hara
Leap Year 2010 Amy Adams, Matthew Goode
P.S. I love you 2007 Hillary Swank, Gerald Bulter

Music:

Sinad O'Conner
The Cranberries
U2


So put on your green and celebrate St. Patrick's Day in style.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great day, I made the colcannon and we loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had our meal yesterday, a delicious boiled dinner and a new Irish soda bread recipe that was scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nora Roberts is one of my fav authors :)

    ReplyDelete