Saturday, March 3, 2012

Round Up Time


1. What types of media did I enjoy this month?

Watched: Leap Year (again), Wunderlust

TV: Super Bowl, Oscars.  Also watched a couple of episodes of Restaurant Nightmare - I was almost sick during one of them and had to stop watching. 

Listened to: Paperclipping Round Table, the DigiShow, NPR Wait, Wait don't tell me, Another mother runner

Reading: 
Colors for your every mood by Leatrice Eiseman
I'm bored by Christine Schneider
Cookiing with Henry & Elliebelly by Carolyn Parkhurst
Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. by Judith Viorst
Thank you bear by Greg Foley

DH & Boys : Puss in Boots

2. What did my kids do/learn this month?

William went with friends (Dante, Andrew and Bobby) to see Star Wars 3D.
The boys learned the life lesson of death. Their Great Grandma passed away at the age of 99.


All the boys are busy learning new songs for their instruments.
William playing basketball. Kyle & Logan in Gymnastics

3. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?

Play soccer once a week in over 30 women's league.
Kyle had big friends birthday party at Zap Zone.
Helped out in Kyle’s class for Valentine’s Day party.


We all went to the Pistons vs. Celtics game



4. What creative things have I done this month?

On-line classes:
Twelve: Finished 5 layouts
OLW: February prompt finished
Poster Design: Three completed posters
Finding Photo Flow: Finished converting my photos from iphoto

Continuing with my classes. Did the required drawings and Illustrator assignments.

5. What special or unusual purchases did I make?

Side Table and lamps for living room.


Window treatments for living room.
Garage door broke…had to purchase new motor.

6.  What were my fitness/health accomplishments this month?

Ran/Walk: 16.08 miles
Worked Out: 5 soccer games
Rockin Body Fitness DVDs: 4 days

7. What were my accomplishments this month?

Finished the conversation of my photos from iphoto to Lightroom.

8. What were my disappointments this month?

Didn’t get my fitness plan worked out. This is a top priority for next month.

9. How did I do on my goals for the month?

Fell short on my fitness goals
Finished my conversion of iphoto to lightroom
Have budget in place…trying to follow it.

10. Anything else noteworthy to include?


Goals for April (in no particular order):

Make morning routine a habit.
Go through recipes on delicious account and clean them out and reorganize as needed.
Finish the complete Rockin Body DVD workout

1 comment:

  1. Goodness you've had a busy month. I always like your round up

    ReplyDelete