Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten on 10

It's time for Ten on 10 again.  This month I picked my ten favorite photos from our recent family trip out West.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Red Rock Canyon - Vegas Area
Sun Set Red Rock Canyon
First big hike at Zion Canyon National Park

Upper Emerald Pool Falls - Zion National Park

Clouds rolling in at Zion


Sun Rise at Bryce Canyon National Park

Our biggest hike of the trip - total of 6.4 miles with over 7,000 ft elevation change

Bryce National Park - Figure 8 Trail

I picked this photo because I really like the way I look. This might be my new thumbnail. :)

Sun Set from in-laws backyard in Henderson, NV

 If you would like to see more Ten on 10, check out Shimelle's blog.

10 comments:

  1. Great post - I would love to visit this area as the views are fantastic and like nothing I have experienced so far.
    Would be a lovely thumbnail :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic views and fantastic photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fantastic pictures. i love the sunset ezpecially,
    jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics...having visited this area, I know how awesome these red rocks are!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos and I love where they were taken: I married my husband in Zion National Park! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. We loved Zion but still need to do Bryce. I also love the photo of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos and the scenery is so, so stunning! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - gorgeous photos - what an amazing natural setting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL photographs! I love the B&W: stunning!

    ReplyDelete