Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Project 365

I first want to apologizes for the lack of creative post lately. I've been learning some new skills (see April 24 photo for a little peek) and I'm actually working on an entry for the Designer Discovery contest over at Jessica Sprague. So if things work out well, you might be seeing some of my digital designs around. And if things don't work out well, you will still get to see them because I'll share them with all of you.  So it's a win-win!!!

Now that I'm finished with school until the Fall I'm trying to get back into a normal routine, but I've been all over the place. I'm trying to get things ready for a garage sale this weekend. Cleaning out the basement. Cleaning out my scrapbook supplies. Cleaning out the toys.  I've come to the conclusion we just have too much stuff. I'm really trying to simplify my things, with a big focus on my supplies. I've realized all this stuff is really hurting my creativity. So I'm weeding out the items I just don't love anymore. They are all perfectly good supplies, they just don't fit my style anymore.

Well, enough about that.  Here's is the real reason for my post tonight.



My photo 365.  Still going...but not really strong.  I'm finding it harder to remember to take a photo each day.  I feel like I'm taking snapshots of the same things all the time.  I'm trying to get some new inspiration over at Capture your 365.  I also received a new point and shoot camera for Mother's Day, so I'm excited to play with my new toy. 

Now I just need to get my bosy to sit still long enough to get some group photos with it.  :)


3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new camera!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs,
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your camera. I must admit quite often I photograph very similar things, but hey that's my life, I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete