Wednesday, June 20, 2012

12 on Twelve

I'm a little behind on posting my 12 on Twelve project.   The idea is to take 12 photos on the 12th of each month. For May I forgot to take the photos on the 12th, but did take them on the 13th, so I'm fudging it a little.  The photos are from our Mother's Day outing to the Detroit Institute of Art.  I took the template that I've been using and changed it up a little because I was getting bored with it.  I'm hoping to have June's page done soon...so stay tuned.


3 comments:

  1. I like the switch up and hey, at least you are sticking with it and are on month 6!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page for this project! I was doing this project and then lost steam too. I think it's such a great idea - I might have to go back and salvage it somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have taken my June 12 photos, so you're ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete