Thursday, June 14, 2012

End of the School Year

Another school year has come to an end. The boys have learned and grown so much since September.

We were blessed to have some wonderful teachers come into our life this year. I know the boys adored each of them.

I think back to the beginning of the year when we first find out who the teacher will be. We never had any of these teachers before so it was a time of wonder and worry. What type of teacher are they? Are they a good fit for my child? Will they understand the unique differences of my child? Now that we are at the end of the year, I'm happy to say it was a Good Year.

As a thank you to these wonderful ladies I decided to make something for their classrooms. I found the inspiration one day while I was exploring pinterest


I added the teachers name to the top (I smudged the name in the photo) and put a note of thanks at the bottom.


The teachers loved the posters and I was happy to create something to brighten their rooms each year.

5 comments:

  1. That is a brilliant idea - no wonder they were pleased :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What thoughtful gifts!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great teacher gift! I really like the rainbow of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent idea, I bet these were their favorite gifts of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great teacher gift! Pinning for next year...

    ReplyDelete