Monday, June 25, 2012

New Layouts and Pass the Book Winner

I've been busy enjoying our beautiful summer weather the last few weeks.  It's been warm and sunny and not much rain. Prefect.

Thanks to the daily in take of Vitamin D, I've been in a wonderful mood. That means I sleep better and have more energy. Which means I've been more creative!

Here's a few layouts I've done the past week.

 The layout above was for the weekly challenge over at Jessica Sprague.



This was for the birthday celebration at Jessica's web-site.  I used a few random photos of the five of us over the past year. I'm really enjoying these types of layouts that use photos over a period of time. I'm still working through the Finding Photo Freedom lessons, but the more I get done the more I want to have everything set up so I can make more connections.

Now on to the Pass the Book winner. Nothing really fancy on picking the name.  I put the names in a hat and let my little one pick a name.

The winner is.....Beverly.   Please email me with your address and I will get the book in the mail to you this week.


3 comments:

  1. yay!!! Too funny, I posted a Pass the Book today,for those of you that didn't win feel free to hop over to my blog for a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these layouts! So glad you're feeling good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, sunshine certaily makes my mood better!

    Great layouts - I especially like the way you have the hand on mouse focus photo in the that first one!

    ReplyDelete