Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ten on 10

If you are visiting me from Shimelle's blog, welcome. I'm glad you stopped by. If you are an old friend, I'm glad your back.  It's the 10th of June, so that means it's time for Ten on 10. This month I decided to make a simple list, the 10 things I would like to do over the summer.

  • Go strawberry picking and make jam.

  • Run at least two 5K.
  • Drink some frozen daiquiris in the backyard.

  • Go to Drive-in movie with my family.
  • Have friends over for a BBQ.
  • Go on weekly bike rides with my family.
  • Make homemade ice cream.
  • Go to a fireworks show.

  • Read at least 6 books.
  • Go to the beach.

What activities do you enjoy doing over the summer months?

14 comments:

  1. That list is going to keep you busy! Goodluck with it.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice wish list - hope you get them done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I live in Florida so most of my summer activities involve saying inside in the AC -- avoiding the heat and humidity, the afternoon thunderstorms and the mosquitoes that eat you alive. But I do love going to visit my brother and his family in Illinois every summer and enjoying some of the things on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like you are going to have a wonderful summer. have fun and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to make jelly too!!! and the ice cream that would be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get to do all the things on your list!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it'll be a great summer! I'm going to be mostly working, juggling two jobs until September.. I'll make the most of my days off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a jam packed summer! I hope to find a job and create some beautiful things to decorate my uni room with in the Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very good list although I like to photograph dh and the boys running 5ks and races lol I do love summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely list! I want to go strawberry picking and make jam too! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely list Monica. Strawberry picking is on our list too as is visiting the coast. I'm hoping to finish making our patio a colourful and beautiful place to sit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great list. We went to a drive-in movie a couple of weeks ago - my very first one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our lists would be very similar, except running the 5K! But you already saw that on my blog - thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was almost going to be my subject from this month 10 on the 10th but I have kept it for another post :) Very enjoyable things to put on a summer list! I might have to add the Drive in on mine too!

    ReplyDelete