Saturday, June 16, 2012

Treasure Yesterday - Day 1


We treasure our yesterday's and those of others when we document our thoughts and feelings.  I'm hoping that the kit I created, Treasure Yesterday, will help you document your heritage photos.



As I mentioned in this post, I created this for a contest.  Since the kit didn't win, I decided to do my very first freebie on my blog. I broke the kit down into three downloads that I will be posting each Saturday, so you will need to visit again to get the complete kit.

Even if you are not a digital scrapbooker you can use this kit. Just open the file and print on your favorite paper. 

Here is the link to Day 1 download of the Treasure Yesterday Kit.

Here is a page that I created using the kit and a template from Roadside Design.



All I ask, if you download the kit, please come back here and let me know what you think. I'm new at designing digital supplies and would love any and all constructive ideas.  I hope you enjoy the products as much as I enjoyed making them.

7 comments:

  1. Thnaks so much for sharing, I am dipping my toe slllooowwwlllyyy in digi this summer so have lots to learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On Monday JessicaSprague.com is having a free class to get you started in digi/hybrid.

      Delete
  2. Sorry you didn't win the contest. But, THANKS for the freebie. I love blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica,
    Thank you so much for this beautiful kit! I am so sorry that you did not win - makes me wonder what the ones look like that did make it to the next step! The colors are just beautiful and will go well with the many heritage pictures that I am so fortunate to have. Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very generous indeed! TFS!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always on the lookout for kits for heritage/genealogy photos. This one is lovely, especially the color scheme. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Monica! Can't wait to get the rest of the kit. :)

    ReplyDelete