Saturday, June 23, 2012

Treasure Yesterday - Part 2 Freebie

Thank you to everyone that downloaded and commented on the kit.  Here is part 2 of my Treasure Yesterday Kit, part 3 will be up next week.  Once you get all three parts here is what you will have.


Here's another layout I did using the kit.  I also used a template from Roadside Design and the flower and clock from Lauren Grier's Kit Forever Always.


Hope you enjoy the kit. I would love to see what you create with it, so please leave a comment with a link.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again! I'm waiting for the entire kit before making layouts of quite a few heritage photos. Your kit will help a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked about breaking the nail biting habit - basically, it took having my soon-to-be husband tell me it was a disgusting habit (no sugar coating from him). I would suggest buying multiple pairs of baby nail clippers and a bunch of really nice emory boards. Keep a set of clippers and a nail file in every place where you find yourself likely to chew on your nails - your t.v. spot, in your car, by your computer, in your purse, etc. When you catch yourself biting or feeling the urge, clip and/or file the nail instead. Having the tools handy makes it easy. As your nails start to grow out, keep them trimmed short. Another help is to keep polish on them. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors - can't wait to use them! :)

    ReplyDelete