Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Minimalistic Harry Potter Posters

I came across these wonderful minimalistic Pixar poster over at Design Fetish one day when I was surfing around the web.



I just thought they were so amazing.

Simple.
Clean.
Iconic.
Brilliant.

I could not get them out of my head. I would find my mind drifting and find myself thinking about these wonderful posters.  After many days and weeks of having these images on my mind, I decided to do something about it.

Here is my take on this style - Minimalistic Harry Potter.










5 comments:

  1. Well done, Monica! I'll have to send a friend over to see this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Monica!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Monica; such a creative way to use the inspiration & focus on something you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan too. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great, Monica! Way to make something that inspires you your own. Maybe you could get these printed and display them in your home.

    ReplyDelete