Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Round Up Time


1. What types of media did I enjoy this month?

Movies: Muppets, Hunger Games
Outdoor Movie at School - The Muppets

2. What did my kids do/learn this month?

Wrapping up the school year. They all did really well.

Last Day of School





Kyle moved up in swimming.
Kyle is taking Kids Summer Photography Class at Jessica Sprague.
Kyle's picture of our backyard
Kyle moved to the next piano lesson books.
Kyle went to friend’s birthday party at Zap Zone.

William finished up this season football.
William playing quarterback
William had last guitar lesson.
William moved up in swimming

Logan is learning more strings in violin.
Logan is working hard at swim; he is frustrated that he hasn’t moved up yet.

Boys took Dad to the movies on Father’s Day. Went to see Madagascar 3.

3. What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?

Had breakfast with 3rd grade mom friends.
Went to school carnival.
Dunk tank at school carnival - Principal in tank
Went to new playground at Eastwood Beach.
New playground at Stony Creek
Had coffee with my friend Anita.
Work field day at the boy’s school. Was exhausted by the end of the day.
Went to Movie night at boy’s school. Saw Muppets Movie.
Went to WildTree Home party at Kelly’s house.
Went to Cybart’s Ladies Luncheon at DH cousin’s house.
Went to movies with Anita.
Had 3rd grade end of the year Luau party.
Chaperoned Field Trip with 3rd Grade to Greenfield Village.
Talking to "Thomas Edison" after show at Green Field Village
Cooked breakfast for all the 5th graders.
Went with a few mom’s for a beer during the birthday party.
Went strawberry picking with my family, brother and father-in-law. 
Kyle and Papa helping with the harvest
My brother sampling the strawberries
Made over 70 jars of jam.
Some of the jars of jam - we already finished 5 jars.
Met some friends at the playground and had lunch.
Went on company’s annual golf trip to Boyne Highlands.
Me golfing or at least trying to golf
Went on Zip Line

The group that went down the zip line
4. What creative things have I done this month?

Made Classroom Posters as gifts for teachers.
Worked on my mini canvases for OLW. Really had fun with this.
Worked on my Art Journal of quotes.
Started working on another Illustrator piece for my portfolio.

Did 11 scrapbook pages and two art journal pages.

5. What special or unusual purchases did I make?

Purchases Back Blaze subscription to have an offsite back up of all my important files. It’s such a relief that this is finally in process.

Finally broke down and purchased a Clip-It Up System for my paper scrapbook supplies. I’m hoping with everything in one place and visible I will be inspired more.
My new Clip It Up

6.  What were my fitness/health accomplishments this month?

Finished the 30-day shred.  Really feeling great and I love the changes in my body.
Started an outdoor boot camp at a Stony Creek.
Outdoor Bootcamp
Doing P90X Lean Program.

7. What were my accomplishments this month?

Finished the 30-day shred. It was so much harder than I thought it would be.

8. What were my disappointments this month?

Did start the office brochure. Need to get more information from Ken about what he wants.

9. How did I do on my goals for the month?

Finish brochure for office.  – Moving this to next month.
Get Weekly Routine figured out. – We have a good routine working for the summer.
Finish 30 Day Shred. - Completed

10. Anything else noteworthy to include?

Goals for July (in no particular order):

Finish brochure for office.
Try to get Illustrator project done before new term starts.
Go through last years school papers and scan in the ones I want to keep and recycle everything else.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your round-up! It's great to get everything down on a list, isn't it? And what a month you had! Great job on your fitness goals - wow! I need your motivation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy and I want to try Zip Lining. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went up to Boyne Highlines. They had so many things to do during the summer, I was so surprised.

      Delete